Daniel VadnalBodyweight and Gymnastics strength training. Mobility, Flexibility and Pre/Rehabilitation. Currently based in Sydney, Australia.
- Parkour 2006-2008.
- Began handbalancing in 2008.
- Began bodyweight training in 2009.
- Implemented weighted lower body exercises in 2012.
Online Training Service
- 12 weeks of online coaching.
- Variable and exercise manipulation when necessary.
- Access to private video demonstrations outlining exercise form.
- Access to mobility and warmup sequences which are personally prescribed.
- Ability to discuss and work closely with Daniel via email over the 12 week period.
Personal Training Service
- Currently offering Sydney-based training. Contact Daniel for more details.
"Daniel's programming was intelligent and allowed for continual progress." - Parth Rajguru
"Immediately I fell in love with Calisthenics and consulted Daniel who gave me simple tips which were really effective and improved my performance. Of course the workouts Daniel creates are extremely intense and require hard work and dedication but it's worth it. I want to thank you Daniel for all your support [and] for all your motivation that you've provided to transform my body." - Milad
"I've never seen strength gains like this with any other bodyweight exercise program I've done. If you're looking to get stronger without weights and little equipment, this is the most potent approach you're going to find." - Jonathan Mead
"Thanks again for your help these past three months. It was great to have a custom built program with great transfer over to my other hobbies. Your emails with new programs were so detailed, which were much more detailed than other online coaches I have had. That was excellent and greatly appreciated. The programs were a lot of fun and I definitely made some solid progress. I wish you the best and it was great to have the chance to work with you. " - Nick, Boston, MA.